Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Horror Hound 2013

no sooner than I posted my opinions on my favorite scary movies,
i was engulfed in all that is horror at the Horror Hound Convention!

It was a spur of the moment decision (thus having to wait in line for 5 hours for tickets in the freezing cold... its cool) 
but a very enjoyable one at that!
*AND I GOT TO MEET SID HAIG!!!!!!*

this line isn't ANY amount of measurement. this building is huge. it was wrapped around the entire building.

Chandler Riggs

Lew Temple

Sig Haig... such a nice guy

Scott Wilson

Eddie Munster. on his cell phone. So sorry i will not pay 20$ to see you lol.

Bill Mosley

Christine

No, i did not pay 10$. Its called sneaking behind a door and taking a photo. 

Overall great day! Will definitely come prepared next year with wrist bands. If you're a horror movie fanatic like myself & ever get the chance to go to one, definitely do!

No comments:

Post a Comment