Wednesday, July 18, 2012

guess who's back!

Okay, so I've been a little MIA on the whole blog thing for quite awhile. life just gets in the way sometimes.. (shame on it right?) anyways! to catch you up to speed, I've been off work for about a month due to back surgery that i will have on July 31st... fun right? yeah. so now i have PLEANTY of time to do, whatever! as long as it can be done from the comfort of a recliner or bed of course. 

But, having all this free time has led to lots...and lots of pinteresting! which in turn, sparks a creative bone in my body. lucky for you (i know, i know), ive decided to share my projects that i do on here! oh, and of course my normal spurts of nonsense rambling.

so first things first, ive been at my new house for a little over a year, and i'm already tired of my decorating in my bedroom (yes, i still live with papa bear and mother hen). i've decided i'm over the whole zebra thing... so, i'm going vintage!

being that i'm off work like i said, money is short, or, non existent. therefore i will be doing lots of thrifting and using old things that i used to hate around the house and hope ive found a new love for them!

pictures of my old room (current room) are as followed...






only now i've also upgraded to a full blown zebra comforter... (and hardwood)... its full blast zebra... and im not. sooo, the redecorating starts now! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I've considered shutting down fleaChic. Daily posting is an intense exercise in creativity and a lot of work but blogging keeps the imaginative juices flowing. Thanks for following me - I look forward to your future writings.

    ReplyDelete