Tuesday, July 24, 2012

who needs a closet anyways??

so yesterday, in Emily's world of "lets see how much stuff i can get done before my surgery,"
i decided (thanks to mi madre's suggestion) that i should turn my closet into a nook!

love it!

i'm fortunate enough to have another closet downstairs in my basement, where my closet items shall reside for now. 

i'm not finished, i still need to paint the inside of the closet (what color, IDK??!!) 
and add much more to my shelves... but its a start :)

half of the closet before (GR's half).. i didnt bother with a picture of my half lol


handy man at work

YIKES. dont judge me.

still need lots and lots of things for the shelves...thus why i'm going thrifting this weekend :)

after...wa-la! how cute.
 also not 100% sure ill be keeping this quilt... but possibly... so what color to paint the inside?! suggestions welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! First time visiting your Blog and you're are very creative and sweet! I like what you are doing with the NOOK! Great idea! When I saw where you are from, I was very tickled! I saw you through FLEA-CHIC blog..one of my FAV blogs! We are neighbors!! I'm a FAIRFIELD GRAD and I have a son who graduated FAIRFIELD in 2010! I am following! You are a talented young woman. It's nice to see the thrifting/junkin blood in young girls! Have a nice week! Please visit my blog...From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roxie!!! Nice to meet you!!!! I live in Okeana so not too far :) i look forward to seeing all of your cool items!!!! and thanks for the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete