Sunday, January 20, 2013

love my little city

happy sunday y'all.

so for anyone who knows me, i'm probably the least bit of a city slicker. 
give me mountains. give me acres. give me woods. give me rural. give me isolation,
anything but city.

so, although it is not the biggest city in the world by any means, 
and may not live up to most city expectations, i will say i am starting to love Hamilton, OH a little bit more!!!

now i'll be honest, sometimes when you think of Hamilton...... you have general thoughts.
and yes, some of those still apply.
But i will say, in leu of recent festivals, its becoming quite the happenin' place, and its just small enough for me to feel at home. 

This weekend, as happens every other year, was Ice Fest!!!
I was fortunate enough to get together with some new friends and participate in my first photo walk!
It was fun fun fun, cold cold cold, and i even got to witness an engagement via Ice Sculpture.
My heart was melting.






















No comments:

Post a Comment