Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The over-rated New Years post!

HOLA!!
So its been what, 5 months since I've been on here? Yikes. Sorry. Time has gotten away!
With having my back surgery, school starting up again, trying to pick up my photography, I've just
kinda been scattered brained!

This year I'm HOPING to try to be better at updating...and get more followers and blogger friends, of course. 

So anyways, here we are. 2013

What a year 2012 has been.
It's been awful, actually.
Well for me anyways. Not to be a debbie downer, but, just bad bad things all around. 
Of course yes there were some positives. But I feel like for every positive there was a negative. 
Bleh.

But anyhow! What can you do? Only be thankful for the good things that happened, and be prepared and ready for 2013!!
With that being said, what do I plan to do for 2013 to make it the best year?
-Eat right and work out!!! (like everyone)
-Be on time for work everyday. (wishful thinking... maybe that monthly car payment will remind me......)
-Get more into my "photography business. (No I didnt go to school for photography. It's a passion of mine and along with classes I've self taught myself,along with learning from others. I've recently got better programs and better equipment, so bring it on!!!!)
-MONEY MANAGEMENT. (Enough said.)
-Stand up for myself more. (Call me the human doormat. But that will stop this year!!)

Overall, just as everyone, I have high expectations for the year. I wish the best for everyone as they work towards their goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment